Like any event there is a level of planning required to ensure everything meets the attendees expectations. We are currently putting together a blueprint of the key stages and details that might be required along with the questions to consider.
Sometimes small is beautiful – all you need is a few people at an agreed hour to meet and chat. It is however always going over the ground rules. Are you having a formal discussion on a topic, or just a discussion over politics and what might have been.
With a few more people then you will need to give plenty of notice and plan for numbers. We suggest the following:
- Plan a draft program and get an agenda agreed
- Send out a notice of interest for those who wish to attend to confirm.
- Now you have numbers you can chose the tools to use.
- Prepare a detailed running order for the event
- Run a rehearsal of the meeting.
- Finalise the agenda and timings
- Send out the Tickets
- Run the event!!